Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Skinetica Anti Blemish Skincare Solution

Skinetica Anti Blemish Solution

This may be the best anti blemish solution I have ever tried in my life. I have always been fairly fortunate and have clear skin, however I do get the occasional blemish and I am always so self concious when I do get them. They always seem to pop up at the wrong time in the wrong place so I always try and keep to a strict skin care routine to help prevent these break outs.

Skinetica is different to most anti blemish solutions as it isn't really harsh and just strip your skin- which causes more senstivity and irritation. Instead it contains no harsh chemicals and is kind to skin. You simply apply it with cotton wool to your face after cleansing and before moisturising. You can apply it to an area affected or you can apply it all over your face to prevent further blemishes- this is what I do.

Simple, but effective this just a perfect product.

 You can buy yours for £9.99 from the Skinetica Website.

*PR sample- bristol blogger meetup.


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try mine now!!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much quicker would you say it makes a blemish go away?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly, I'd say that on my skin... If I catch it before it as its brewing then it will go straight down. I give my skin a daily wipe with it & I think that this helps stop them developing at all :)

      Delete
  3. I love this stuff! I never realised how much till I stopped using it! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!