Thursday, 28 February 2013

Bristol Bloggers Meet Up- February 23rd 2013- The Goodie Bag


 Yesterday I posted about how much I enjoyed the bristol blogger meet up organised by the wonderful Sasha and Alessia. Today i'm going to just run through the contents of the goodie bag which was absolutely full to the brim!

As you can we we got aboslutely spoilt rotten by some incredible brands, my personal highlight was finding the Benefit Fine One One stashed in the bag as I was planning on buying it. I'm also really enjoying using the three moisturisers from Dr Organic and can't wait for my current cleanser to run out so I can use some of the nspa hot cloth cleanser.

A massive thank you to all the brands who contributed to the goodie bag and helped to make the event even more incredible than it was and a massive thank you to Sasha and Alessia for organising the whole thing and putting together such a brilliant bag. 

I will review the full sized products as I use them up and will let you know which of the samples and satchets I really like. 

5 comments:

  1. Aww it was all such a surprise right?! Great products and great bloggers! Lovely to meet you chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great giftbag, sounds like you had fun!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible. I haven't even heard of most of this stuff! I look forward to the reviews. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hearing so much about coconut oil at the moment. I'd love to now how you got on with some of the products :)

    Rachel @ AMomentInTime.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so jealous, these goodies look amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!