Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Bristol Bloggers Meet- 23rd February 2013

Me | Clair | Carly - Frankie and Bennys, Cabot Circus. Bristol Blogger Meet Up

Last Saturday was a pretty magnificent day. Sasha and Alessia had worked their little bums of to create a really brilliant meet up in Bristol.

My day started at Cheltenham train station, I am not a train user at all but I decided to brave it as it was such a cheap journey. After a fairly non exciting trip, I arrived in Bristol with a couple of the other girls and we made our way to Frankie and Bennys. I had never been to a meet up before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but basically it was a whole load of really lovely beauty and fashion bloggers. We chatted about our blogs, blogger problems, new products and a whole host of other things.

Then Sasha and Alessia handed out the goodie bags, oh my goodness. It was better than christmas!

a photograph of all the products from the bristol bloggers meet

Everything in the photo was included in the goodie bag, the girls must have worked so hard to contact all the brands who were incredibily generous! some of the brands were: Benefit, DJG Oil, Nspa, Glamglow, Xen-Tan, The Vintage Cosmetic Company, Insitu Cosmetics, Skinetica, Dr Organic and plenty more. I am going to do a post just on the contents of this bag so watch this space!

They also did a couple of give aways with Nspa beauty boxes, congratulations to the girls who won!

We then all split off and went shopping, I was really after some new beauty products and picked up some nail varnish and lip liner in topshop, sleek blusher and barry m nail varnish in superdrug, elizabeth arden eyeshadow and collection concealer in boots and I had the best service in Lush and picked up a body moisturiser bar 'king of skin'- quite restrained i think! Reviews of all of these to come too.

We then all headed off back to starbucks for a coffee, a chat and a chance to look at each others purchases which was really nice. We stayed there for a couple of hours and I really didn't want to go home by the end of it, I was having too much fun!

All in all it was a really great day, Sasha and Alessia were brilliant organisers and all the girls that I talked to were really lovely and I am massively looking forward to doing it again sometime soon.

Thank you to Gina from Bristol Fashionista for letting me use her photo in the post (top photo, Clair, Carly and I). Being the worst blogger in the world I decided that I didn't want to carry my camera around all day!


5 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun, id love to go to a blogger meet up, how did you hear about it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lovely time and got some very nice stuff! Blogger meet ups look so fun!

    Lovely blog btw :)

    I have a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog at the moment, it'd be great if you could check it out - http://gracierosee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/50-followers-mac-lipstick-giveaway.html x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for coming, it was lovely to have finally met you after our Twitter chats! We need MAC Plumful in our lives soon, gutted they didn't have it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you texting me saying what a lovely day you'd had! It sounds like such a lovely meet up and I hope they hold another meet up so I can try and come to it. ^_^

    The goodie bags you all received are amazing and they did such a great job by the sounds and looks of things.

    Glad you had a lovely day hun, you deserve it. ^_^

    http://brokenprophetblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah thanks hun! So glad you enjoyed yourself!!! Soooo lovely to have met you and cant wait to see you again my lovey!...

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I don't bite!